The Grand Terrace Area Chamber of Commerce is pleased to extend an invitation to become a member of our organization. Your membership entitles you to our membership list, voting privileges, a membership certificate, business referrals, participation in chamber activities such as networking mixers, other various events/programs.
Networking Opportunities The chamber provides a number of opportunities for chamber members to meet other chamber members and to learn about the goods and services they offer.
- Morning Jolt – Members promote their business at the networking coffee held monthly.
- Quarterly Business Mixers – members meet & network four times a year at a member restaurant.
- Various Chamber Committees – there is no better way to get to know other members than working with them on a committee or project
- Grand Openings and Ribbon Cuttings – held at the member business location giving chamber members the opportunity to meet and become acquainted with the business owner and employees. Also a good way to meet other members and form relationships.
Advertising and Promotion
The chamber provides a number of opportunities for chamber members to advertise and promote their business to the community of Grand Terrace:
- New Member Listing in the local paper
- Listing in the Online Business Directory
- Discounted Sponsorship Opportunities at various chamber events
- Member-to-Member Discounts
- Membership Certificate and Decal
- Eligibility for Business Leader of the Month
- Other discounted advertising/sponsorship opportunities
The chamber provides many opportunities for its members to connect to the community and community leaders.
- The Chamber hosts the Annual State of the City Luncheon in the spring.
- The chamber is actively involved in city sponsored events.
- Members only website community.
- The Chamber hosts the annual Installation of Officers & Community
Awards Banquet to recognize our Citizen of the Year, Firefighter of the
Year, Peace Officer of the Year, Businesses of the Year, and Nonprofit/Service Club of the Year. Key service groups within Grand Terrace count on Chamber members to partner with them in their charitable fundraising efforts