The Grand Terrace Chamber of Commerce is a partnership of business and professional people working together to build a healthy economy and help to improve life in Grand Terrace.
The Mission of the Grand Terrace Chamber of Commerce is to create, promote, and preserve a completive free-enterprise system that facilities economic growth and development.
Board of Directors and Staff
Grob Professional Services
Lori Delgado-Matich O’Connor
Lori O’Connor Company (The LOC)
The Beer Room
Chamber Staff Members
Lori Delgado-Matich O’Connor, MBA, CFRE
The Grand Terrace Area Chamber of Commerce is pleased to extend an invitation to become a member of our organization. Your membership entitles you to our membership list, voting privileges, a membership certificate, business referrals, participation in chamber activities such as networking mixers, monthly luncheons and other various events.
The chamber provides a number of opportunities for chamber members to meet other chamber members and to learn about the goods and services they offer.
- Morning Jolt – Members promote their business at the networking coffee held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month.
- Quarterly Business Mixers – members meet & network four times a year at a member restaurant.
- Chamber Committees – there is no better way to get to know other members than working with them on a committee or project
- Grand Openings and Ribbon Cuttings – held at the member business location giving chamber members the opportunity to meet and become acquainted with the business owner and employees. Also a good way to meet other members and form relationships
Advertising and Promotion
The chamber provides a number of opportunities for chamber members to advertise and promote their business to the community of Grand Terrace:
- New Member Listing in the local paper (BMO chamber newsletter?)
- Listing in the Online Business Directory
- Discounted Sponsorship Opportunities at chamber events
- Member-to-Member Discounts
- Membership Certificate and Decal
- Other discounted advertising/sponsorship opportunities
Information – the chamber is a vital source of communication for members
The chamber web site at www.gtchamber.com provides information about the businesses and community of Grand Terrace.
The chamber provides many opportunities for its members to connect to the community and community leaders.
- The Chamber hosts the Annual State of the City Luncheon in the spring.
- The chamber is actively involved in city sponsored events.
- Members only website community.
- The Chamber hosts the annual Installation of Officers & Community Awards Banquet to recognize our Citizen of the Year, Firefighter of the Year, Peace Officer of the Year, Businesses of the Year, and Nonprofit/Service Club of the Year.
- Key service groups within Grand Terrace count on Chamber members to partner with them in their charitable fundraising efforts.
Online Application Form w/online payment option (TBD)
- Online Payment
- Committee interest section to check list
Explanation of program
Online Application Form
Business Leader of the Month
Explanation of program
As a Chamber member we would be happy to help you with your organization’s ribbon cutting and provides Ambassadors for the event. Ribbon Cuttings help draw a crowd and recognize local business in the community.
Ribbon Cuttings may be scheduled on Tuesdays or Thursdays at 12:00 noon. These days of the week and time ensure Chamber and Ambassador participation due to schedules and other regularly scheduled monthly events and programs.
To schedule a ribbon cutting, please contact the Chamber at 909.359.3406 or email us at Office@GTChamber.org