“Blue Mountain Outlook: Newsletter”
The Blue Mountain Outlook Newsletter is a monthly publication by the Grand Terrace Area Chamber of Commerce. Third Class postage is paid to the San Bernardino Post Office, Redlands, CA. Circulation is 5000. It is our Intent to mail 2500 copies to Grand Terrace residential homes. Additional newsletters are hand delivered to 75 local businesses in Grand Terrace, Colton, Loma Linda, Redlands, Highgrove & Riverside, including city offices. An E-Edition will also be provided to 16 Chambers to be distributed to their members & Email database.
The Grand Terrace Area Chamber of Commerce is pleased to extend an invitation to become a member of our organization.
Your membership entitles you to our membership list, voting privileges, a membership certficiate, business referrals, participation in chamber activities such as networking mixers, monthly luncheons and other various events.
As a new member you will get an opportunity to have your business profiled in our chamber newsletter, the “Blue Mountain Outlook”
Chamber Events and Programs
The Chamber’s annual calendar includes specific events and programs that also include working with other local organizations and chambers.
- Monthly Business/Community Luncheon
- Monthly New Chamber Member Ribbon Cuttings
- Monthly “Business of the Month” Recognition
- Annual Networking Chamber Mixers
- Annual Business and Resource Expo
- Annual Golf Tournament
- Annual “State of the Community” Luncheon
- Annual Installation & General Meeting Banquet
- Annual Community Holiday Decorating Contest
- Annual Holiday Networking Mixer
- Annual Community Day
- Annual Halloween Festival